Terms and Conditions
Here at Mellbe, our goal is to ensure our clients and we are on the same page before moving forward. When you sign up for our services, you are by default agreeing to uphold Terms and Conditions and are bound by any laws associated with these terms. As our client, it is your responsibility to make yourself familiar with these Terms and Conditions and to maintain your awareness as changes and updates to these conditions are updated. If a client does not uphold the terms and conditions, Mellbe holds the right to stop services immediately.
Payments, Refunds, and Fees
- The payment is automatically drafted on the first day of each month.
- After the service starts, Mellbe cannot issue a refund.
- If you desire to cancel the services, you must provide two weeks noticed before the service begins. We will cancel your auto-payment for the month following your cancelation. If you withdraw your services a few days after the first day of the month, we will complete the service for that month. Mellbe cannot issue a refund once after receiving the monthly payment. Your services and the auto-payment will be canceled for the following month.
- If your auto-draft declines, the service will pause and you will be contacted for updated payment information. Once the payment is collected, services will resume. Progress lost during this time will not be made up. It is your responsibility to ensure your payment information is current.
- There are no contracts. You may cancel services at any time you like.
- There are no hidden fees.
- If you have selected the Grow and Engage package, there are advertising fees unassociated with your selected social media platform. You, the client, set your desired budget for these platforms and will be billed for these fees separately. This payment goes directly to your selected social media platform, not Mellbe.
Below is an example of Facebook’s advertisement budget settings.