We understand your concern about keeping your data secure. Below is the information we will need to access and collect to provide you a service.
What We Collect
To provide service(s) we collect the following:
- Full Name
- Business Name
- Email address*
- Social media log in information
- Link(s) to your website and/or blog*
- Payment information (credit card, PayPal account, etc.)
- Billing address
- We may require additional information to provide services adequately. You will receive notification if this is the case
* There may be circumstances that might require us to access your email or website/blog to set up additional accounts on your behalf; you will be notified if we are in need of this information. We may also need access to your Google Analytics account. Again, we will notify you if this information is required.
To Keep You Informed
We will collect the following information to keep you informed.
- Full Name
- Email address*
* This is so we can send you our marketing newsletters to keep you up to date on what is going on at Mellbe. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters, you are given the option to opt-out or unsubscribe.
Use of Information
We use the collected information to:
- Provide services
- Process payments
- Send confirmation emails
- Managing your account(s)
- Responding to your customer reviews*
- Collect analytical information to ensure your social accounts are thriving
*This feature is only included as part of our Engage Package.
We will neither sell nor rent nor even freely share your personal information to any third party.*
* We may need to share your personal information with other companies under our umbrella of ownership, including but not limited to credit card processors or customer service representatives.
Mellbe may share your information in these exceptional circumstances
We are required by law to hand over your personal information through a subpoena or other legal requests
- Other legal, governmental parties request us to provide information
- We are participating in an investigation of fraud
- Changes in ownership; you will be notified of this occurrence through your preferred means of communication
- You have given us explicit permission to do so
Our primary merchant service provider is Wave. If requested, we can also use PayPal to process your payments. These solution providers will also require collecting your billing information to be able to handle your orders and services. Your personal information will not be used for any other reason outside of processes payment.
While these are two of the most secure online payment methods, Mellbe is not responsible for any information breaches through either Wave or PayPal. If you would like more information on their terms, policy, and security protocols, please visit their websites or contact them directly.
We collect browser cookies to track your personal preferences and internet activity. Cookies do not collect personal statistical information.
One of our main priorities is keeping our website’s (mellbe.com) security up to date. We do this through routine updates, security patches, and bug fixes.
Please contact us to update your personal information.
Last Update: April 03, 2018